Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Daily Truth

Read Philippians 3:1-6 and let it sink in. 
Lord,
Help me rejoice today in keeping someone from thinking that they please You by their outward religious activity. Help me walk "by the Spirit" rather than according to what people expect (3). So spiritually circumcise my heart so that I will be clearly marked as Yours on the inside: as one of Your people, one of Your children, a true Israelite by faith, living out the law of love, zealously killing sin in my life, and righteous with Christ's righteousness (5-6). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches