Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's Bible reading is in John 1:19-28. 
Lord,
When I am tempted to want life to be about who I am and what I have accomplished, remind me that I exist to make Christ known (22-23). Instead of proclaiming my worth, let me be concerned to proclaim Christ's worth (27). Thank You that Jesus, as the Lamb, took the death I deserved (29) and drowned me in His Spirit (33). Help me speak today about all that You teach and show me about Your Son, Jesus (34). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches