Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time being shaped by the Word is in John 1:35-42. 
God,
Thank You for not allowing me to miss it when The Spirit opened my eyes to see Jesus as the Lamb of God (36). Enable me to follow Him today without hesitation (37). When asked what I want from Jesus, let my answer always be "just to be with You wherever You are (38-39). Use me today to bring someone I know to Jesus, to believe that He is the only Savior chosen by You (40-42). Thank You for the new name of "Christian" that You gave me by grace (42). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches