Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time being changed by the Word is in John 1:43-51. 
Father,
You have called me to follow Jesus. Let me be as quick to follow as Phillip was and to follow Jesus specifically by telling others to follow Jesus (43-45). If I doubt Your truth today, open my eyes to who You really are (46-49). Thank You for knowing me before I ever came to You, and You still loved me and want me (48). Open my eyes to the greatness of Your Son today (50-51). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches