Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's reminder of the sweetness of grace is in 1 Thess. 5:16-22.
Lord,
I don't rejoice always (16). I don't pray constantly (17). I am not thankful in every situation, which is what you want me to be (18). I do ignore the leading of the Spirit and Your truth (19-20). I don't test everything by Your Word (22). I let loose of holiness and cling to evil (22). But still You see me as holy because of Jesus' sacrifice for me. thank You for Your undeserved kindness. Please purify me from these sinful ways today and help me walk worthy of Your grace. 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches