Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time being shaped by the Word is in John 3:1-
Lord,
Thank You for giving me spiritual birth so that I could and would believe in Jesus' gift of righteousness (3-8,15). Continue to draw me away from my tendency to rely on a rules-based righteousness like a Pharisee (1). Give me boldness to be seen as Your follower (2). Let me see the evidence today of Your Spirit's presence in me (8). Thank You that Jesus was lifted up so I could have life eternal (15). Strip me of any love of darkness (19-20). Accomplish Your works of light in me today (21). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches