Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Daily Truth

Today we start the gospel of John (1:1-18).
Lord,
Thank You for Jesus by whom I know You (1,18). Thank You for creating me and shining Jesus' light in my eyes and putting His life in me (3-9). My ability and desire to accept Jesus came from You, not me (13). Use me to tell others today about the true Light (7). I pray for: (names of lost folks you know) to see Jesus' greatness, to accept His truth, and not to resist Your call to become Your child (12,14). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches