Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time getting our minds in line with God's way of thinking is in James 4. Lord, kill off my cravings to have what the world values. Don't allow the desire for my own pleasure to motivate my praying or consume my day (4:1-3). My King, by Your kindness You consider me Your friend. Don't allow me to betray Your kindness today, making Your Spirit jealous of my love for the world or jealous of my attention, time, and resources I give to the world instead of to You(4:4-5). I submit and draw near to You today (4:7-8). Give me a mind that is exclusively focused on You (4:8). Break me over my sinfulness (4:9-10). Lord, i don't know enough to plan my life (4:14). Help my plans to be destroyed if not in Your will (4:13-16). Help me do what I know is good in Christ (4:17).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches