Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's mind-transforming truth is in 1 Thessalonians 3. Lord, prepare me to strengthen and encourage someone's faith today (3:2). Cause me to stand firm when attacked for my faith (3:3). Increase my desire to be with Your body (3:6). Help me truly agree that to live well is to see those I have discipled stand firm (3:8). Make me feel like something is missing if I have not sought to help someone grow up spiritually (3:10). Leave no sin uncorrected in me as You prepare me to meet You, Father (3:13).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches