Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Daily Truth

Today, submit yourself to the Truth of 1 Thessalonians 5:1-13. God, I am waiting for You, the holy God, to come get me. Let the world be able to tell that I am a son of light, not darkness (5:5). Let faith and love protect my heart, and let the hope of salvation protect my thoughts (5:8). Thank You for those people that You have put in my life to grow me spiritually. Make me one of those people to somebody today (5:12-13).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches