Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's mind-transforming truth is in 1 Timothy 5.
Lord,
Give me wisdom and boldness to encourage my church family honorably, even those older than me (5:1-2). Help me to care for those today who have no one to care for them (5:3-4). Don't allow me to live for my own pleasure (5:6). Help me keep my promises/commitments that I make to You (5:12). Rule my mouth today (5:13). Give me wisdom to evaluate my pastors based on how hard they work at preaching and teaching Your Word (5:17). Let me do works for You, instead of sin, so that all will see Your great power to make me like You (5:24-25).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches