Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time in the Word is 2 Thessalonians 1.
Lord,
Shift my priorities so that I am most thankful when I see others' faith flourising and their love for each other growing (1:3). Make my church boast-worthy based on its endurance and reliance on You (1:4). Let my life be evidence that God was right in His decision to choose me to be a part of His kingdom (1:5). Thank You for the promise of rest (1:7). Teach me what "obedience to the good news" and "works of faith" mean to Your glory (1:8, 11, 12). Don't let me forget that my lost family and friends have flaming fire, everlasting destruction, and separation from You and Your strength as their future if they don't rely on Your gift of righteousness in Christ (1:7).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches