Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's life-altering text is in James 2.
Lord, let me never judge someone by what they have or don't have (1-7). I am a lawbreaker without excuse because I don't love You or others like I should (8-11). Let me judge mercifully and be judged mercifully (12-13). Cause my faith to have a ton of evidence in works today (18). Faith is more than believing You exist, it is believing I exist for You (19). Don't let my faith be useless to You or others (20). Although You have made me Your friend, Remind me today that I am not Your equal and help me obey (23). Stop every work of mine that does not flow from faith. If my faith produces no works, breathe life into it (24-26).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches