Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's reminder of God's way of thinking is in 1 Peter 4:7-11.
God,
Clear my mind so I can be consistent in hearing You (7). Let Your love flow through me at full strength with no complaining, even to those who are strangers (9), and help me bend mercy toward others (8). Don't let me waste the gifts you have given me, and let the use of those gifts point to Your orchestra of grace (10). Let my words be nothing more or less than Your words in my mouth and my actions nothing more or less than Your work through me today (11). Don't let me live for my own greatness, but to show Your greatness in me today since everything great and powerful belongs to You.

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches