Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's life-changing Bible reading is in 1 Peter 2:11-16
Lord,
When people accuse me today, help me resist responding according to my fleshly desires (11) but instead, let them see the good You do through me so they will be silenced (15) and declare Your greatness when You come back (11-12). Help me submit to all earthly authority You have put in my life (13-14). Don't let me abuse my freedom from condemnation as a license to do whatever I want instead of what You want today (16).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches