Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's life-altering truth is from 1 Peter 2:16-25.
My Shepherd,
Thank You for freeing me from having to earn Your favor by being good. Help me be like You just because You love me (16). Teach me how to honor people as Your creations, love Your church as Your children, fear You as my righteous King, and honor those who lead this nation because You put them there (17). Lead me into such holiness that accusations against me will be unjustified (18-20). You have called me to suffer (21). Don't let me deserve the suffering by acting wickedly (20), and help me endure it as Christ did, without sin (21-23). Help me suffer only so others will live for righteousness, find healing from sin and brokenness, and turn to Jesus, "the Shepherd and guardian of their souls" (24-25).

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches