Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time being changed by the Word is in 1 Peter 3:1-12.
Lord,
Help me live today so that unbelievers around me see me enduring hardship the way Christ did and are "won over" to following Jesus (1). Help me see beauty in things like: purity, reverence for You, a gentle and quiet spirit, holiness, hope in God, doing good for others, and courage in Christ (2-6). Help me be compassionate and look out for those who can't look out for themselves (7). Make Your church unified in how it thinks, feels, loves, and submits to You and each other (8). You called me to suffer like Christ (2:21), You also called me to be a blessing to others (3:9). Help me speak blessings to others today.

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches