Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's day-altering truths are in 1 Peter 2:1-10.
Lord,
Help me be honest and kind in my relationships today (1). Develop in me such an appetite for Your Word that I fuss and cry when I am not being fed with it. I know i will not grow toward maturity (the fulness of Christ) without it (2). Help me value what You value (4). Thank You for giving me: 1) a new identity (i'm now part of the chosen race that is more important than my natural race. I am also now a child of the King); 2) a new task (as a priest-bringing the world to God and making God's will known to the world); 3) a new people; and 4) a new owner (i don't own myself). Although i don't deserve them, You give me these to make Your greatness known through me (9-10). Grow me up today so I will not leave a bad taste in others' mouths about You. Let them see in me that You taste good (3).

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches