Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's perspective-altering truth is in 1 Peter 3:13-22.
Lord,
Help me see suffering as an opportunity to tell others about my hope in You instead of just being scared or bothered as if You were not in control (13-15). Help me speak in such a way that those who accuse me will be ashamed of accusing me (16). I know that it is Your will that I suffer sometimes for bringing people to You just as Christ suffered to bring me to You (17-18). Thank You for baptizing me in Your Son's righteousness, clearing my conscience of the guilt of sin (21). Jesus, You are Lord of heaven, be Lord of me today (22).

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches