Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time being shaped by the Word is in Psalm 119:33-40. 
Lord,
Give me understanding of Your Word and enable me to keep it always (33-35). Give me a heart that delights in following You instead of chasing after material stuff (36). Show me REAL life by directing my focus toward Your ways of thinking, wanting, and working today (37). Increase my faith in You by bearing fruit from Your Word planted in me (38). Protect me from the shame of not keeping Your good commands (39). Make me long to learn from You all that I can't afford to be ignorant of (40). Be my Teacher today. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches