Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time letting the Word shape us is in Psalm 119:49-56.
Lord, 
Let my hope be based on Your promise to give me real life rather than whatever else I hear today that may foster temporary hope in temporary things (49-50). Keep me from turning from Your best (51). Because the truth of Your Word never changes, my heart rests securely without fear (52). Let only what angers You, anger me. Help me reject unholiness today (53). Let today's verse of my life-song be filled with Your Words instead of mine (54). Remind me of Your power when life gets difficult (55). Make obedience my norm today (56). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches