Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time listening to God in His Word is in Psalm 119:65-72. 
Lord,
You are so good to me. How could I doubt the truth of what You say to me in Your Word (65). Help me walk wisely according to Your knowledge (66). Teach me to cherish affliction because You use it to teach me obedience. Convince me that obedience is worth suffering and is the most loving thing You could give me (67-68). Give me a heart that is sensitive to Your Words, not one that is "fat" (insensitive) covered with sin and distractions (69-70). Help me value Your truth more than any riches (72). Help me look for Your instruction to me in what I may suffer today (71). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches