Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time aligning our minds with God's thinking is in Psalm 119:97-104. 
Lord,
Do not stop teaching me new things about You (97). Thank You that I can always fall back onto the security of Your commands when others attack me (98). When my thinking is shaped by Your instructions, I am wiser than my teachers (99). True wisdom is obeying Your Word, not just knowing it (100). Help me obey (101) and not stray from Your lessons (102). Make me develop a taste for the sweetness of Your Word so that I will always want more (103). Help me recognize and hate/reject ways that are opposed to Your way (104). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches