Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time in the life-giving Word is in Psalm 119:25-32. Life apart from You is all temporary. Only by living in light of Your truth is there real life with enduring joy, satisfaction, and peace (25). Thank You that You, the Creator of all, listen to me (26). Let Your Word determine what I consider to be wonderful (27). Let Your Word remind me of the sufficiency of Your strength when I am broken in sorrow (28). Let Your Word keep me from being deceived (29). Your Word leads me in THE way of truth (30). Let Your Word be that to which I cling instead of the American dream. Let others see the value of my clinginess to Your Word (31). Give me a huge heart to chase after doing Your will today (32).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches