Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time learning from God's Truth is in Psalm 119:113-120. 
Lord,
Teach me to hate having an affection for both You AND things of the world. Give me a single-minded affection for Your Word (113). You are my security and protection (114). Reduce my reliance on those who may pull me away from You, Father (115). Show me that hoping in You never brings regret (116). You are a purifying fire, judging the wicked (118-119). Teach me to fear You rightly, and to "shudder in awe of You" (120). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches