Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time being reminded of THE truth is in Psalm 119:73-80.
My Creator,
Since You made me, You know best how to help me understand Your Truth. Help me trust whatever ways You choose to use (73). If you must use affliction, thank You for doing it as an act of faithfulness to me (75). Create a hunger in me for Your Word so that Your people will rejoice when they see me, because they will see You in me (74). Show Your comfort and compassion toward me in my struggles (76-77). When falsely accused, help me obsess on Your truth, not the accusations (78). Let me have no regrets. Do this by keeping the motives of my obedience pure, living to please you alone and to display You clearly (80). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches