Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time aligning your way of thinking with Christ's is in Matthew 21.
My King (21:5), all I have is available for You to use immediately (21:3). My best clothes are worthy only to be walked on by You (21:8). Shake my town by Your presence in me and Your work through me (21:10). Teach me what it means to purify Your temple and make it a place of prayer (21:12-13). Let me never question Your authority over me (21:23). Change my mind so I will desire to do Your will (21:29). Help me work faithfully in Your vineyard. Produce kingdom fruit in and through me (21:43).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches