Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's Truth is in Matthew 18. My King of kings, help me rely on You and love You like a child would (18:1-5). Let me do nothing to keep anyone from trusting and loving You (18:6-7). Help me see how You value my holiness above my comfort and that I am more whole when holy than when I am bodily whole (18:8-9). Thank You for chasing me down when I stray (18:10-14). Teach me the boldness, love, humility, and mercy needed to protect unity within Your body (18:15-20). Remind me of all I have been forgiven for so I will joyfully forgive those who attack me (18:21-35).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches