Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's truth is from Matthew 20. Lord, make a faithful worker in Your vineyard and teach me not to envy the grace that my fellow workers receive from You. Thank You for Your generosity (20:1-16). Remind me that following You leads to a cross that leads to life (20:17-19). Life with You is about serving, not being served as if I were great (20:25-28). Give me Your Compassion for those who can't see You (20:33-34).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches