Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's life truth is in Matthew 16. Lord, protect me from being influenced by those who appear spiritual, but who really have no spiritual awareness (16:1-12). Prepare someone today for me to ask "who do you think Jesus is?" (16:13-15). Thank you that your church can not be overthrown by any power (16:18). Help me impact someone's eternity today (16:19). Don't let me be an adversary to You by thinking like the world, instead of like you (16:23). Convince my heart that life lived for me is a loss, but real life is living to make Your greatness known. Help me follow You today (16:24-26).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches