Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Daily Truth

Today read Matthew 27 to redirect your thinking toward Christ. My King, reveal to me the ways I wrongly rely on government to accomplish my self-serving desires (27:2). Open my eyes to the ways I blindly strive to keep the Law while opposing Christ's purpose (27:1,6). Remind me that I am not innocent of Your blood (27:24). Find me willing to carry Your cross (27:32). Thank You for saving me by not saving Yourself 27:42). You are the Son of God (27:54). By Your death, You ripped open the way for me to know God in His holiness (27:51).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches