Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time being shaped by the Word is in Matthew 23. Lord, help me to do what I say is right (23:3). Don't let me live to impress people, but to display Your greatness (23:5). Jesus, teach me (23:8). Father, raise me and discipline me as a true child (23:9). Christ, rule me (23:10). Don't allow me to become an obstacle to someone looking for You (23:13). Let no one follow me, unless I am leading them to Jesus (23:15). Let my outward expression of faith be characterized by justice, mercy, and faith (23:23). Clean me from the inside out (23:25-27). Burden me to gather the lost to Christ (23:37).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches