Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Daily Truth

Today, be changed by Matthew 15. Lord, don't allow me to let my traditions blind me to Your will (15:3). Help my beliefs be Your truth alone, untainted by what people want (15:9). Draw my heart close so my heart will be pure and my lips will speak Your words (15:8, 18). Teach me what it means to "leave alone" those You did not plant (15:13-14). Make my faith great, even if it takes painful testing (15:24-28).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches