Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time making our thoughts line up with God's is in Matthew 25. My King (25:34), remind me that today I need to prepare for Your coming, because tomorrow may be too late (25:10). I cannot rely on anyone else to prepare for me (25:9). May You use the faith You gave me to produce faith in those that You put me in charge of. Use their faith to reproduce faith in others too (25:14-30). I want to hear "well done, good and faithful slave" (25:21). Make me live worthy of my inheritance by serving others (25:34-36). Remind me that those I know who don't live in You are actually headed for eternal fire (25:41).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches