Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Daily Truth

Today let Matthew 19 stretch your righteousness. Lord, let me view marriage as highly as You do (19:4-9). Show me that my righteousness is unable to earn me eternal life. Help me give up the stuff that rules my heart today and help me choose to accumulate heavenly treasure today (19:16-22). Let no comfort or pleasure that money can buy satisfy me like You (19:23-26). Thank You that everything I "sacrifice" for You in this world will not be a sacrifice at all in light of the glories of eternal life (19:28-30).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches