Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time being conformed to the likeness of Christ is in Matthew 26:1-46. Father, let me plan no evil thing (26:3-5). Remind me that there is no waste or excess when it comes to making Your greatness known since all my attempts will fall short of displaying Your perfections (26:6-13). Thank You for shedding Your blood for my sin (26:28). Don't let me betray You in the choices I make today (26:35). Make me willing to follow You into sorrow to the point of death to bring the lost to God (26:38). Help my flesh be as strong as my spirit is willing to obey You (26:40-41). Pease accomplish Your will in and through me today as difficult as it might be (26:42).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches