Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time being shaped by the truth is in Psalm 78. 
Lord,
Help me to tell of Your works to those younger than I so that they will remain loyal to You (1-8). Don't let me doubt You as a result if forgetting about Your guidance and provision in my life (9-21). Your salvation is all I have to rely on (22). Don't let me think that what I crave satisfies me like You can (29-32). Don't let it take personal pain to get me to seek You (33-35). Thank You that Jesus took all Your wrath that I rightly deserve (38). Don't let me "grieve" You today (40). Remind me constantly of Your powerful work to save me and lead me through the wilderness of life in order to bring me home to You (42-55). As Israel followed David, their king, let me follow Jesus, the chief shepherd and King of kings 79-72).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches