Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time being conformed to Christ is in Psalm 90.
Eternal Lord,
You have been and always will be my source of calm because You never cease to be God (1-2). I take comfort that You are the one who decides when we die, knowing that You are good and work all things for the good of Your people (5). Show me how to use wisely the days You have given me in this life (12). I can hide none of my rebellion from You (8). So thank You that I can, by faith, share in Your favor toward Your righteous Son, Jesus (17). If I let myself be satisfied by anything other than "Your faithful love" today, I will forfeit knowing real joy (14). Make me rejoice in You every day, even through the struggles of this life (15).
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches