Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time being transformed by the Word is in Psalm 102. 
Lord,
When I am: in pain (3), hopeless to the point of not feeling like eating (4-5), feeling alone (6), unable to sleep (7), harassed (8), feeling sad (9), or feeling abandoned by You (10), don't let me forget You and that You are on Your throne forever (12). You will bring the new Jerusalem at the appointed time to those who wait expectantly for Your appearing (13-14). Thank You that You do not think little of my prayers (17). You have freed me from certain death so I can tell of Your greatness among the peoples (20-21). I am "secure" because You stay the same even though everything I know is changing (23-28). Make me to stand in Your stability. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches