Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time submitting to the truth of the Word is in Psalm 93. 
Lord,
Let me live today completely under Your rule, my Powerful King, knowing life is secure because You cannot be dethroned (1-2). No matter how the waves of life threaten to drown me, Your rule calms the raging seas of my days (3-4). Thank You for Your completely reliable Word (5). Teach me that being like You is the criteria for determining what is beautiful, and this standard for beauty is not just a passing trend (5). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches