Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time of being shaped by the Word is in Psalm 95. 
Lord,
Use me to invite those around me to know joy and victory in You (1). Prevent me from letting anything usurp Your rule over me today, my King (3). Convince my heart that both the high and low points of today are in Your hands (4). Use me today to encourage other sheep in Your flock to worship You instead of what You have made (6-7). Soften my heart and help me be sensitive and obedient to Your voice today (7-8). Don't let me forget the ways You have worked in my life to bring me out of the wilderness of rebellion and into the promised rest in Christ . Don't let me stray today (8-11). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches