Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time being transformed by God's truth is in Psalm 103.
Lord,
Remind me of all the ways You bless me so I will praise You with all my being (1-2). Apart from You, I would not know righteousness, health (3), life (4), love (4,11), compassion (5,13), satisfaction, goodness, renewal (5), justice (6), direction (7),  grace (8,10), correction (9) or forgiveness (12). Let these blessings flow from You, through me, to others today so that they can see Your greatness too and join in praising You. I am little, You are big. My life is fleeting, Your rule endures forever (14-19). Display Your greatness through my frailty today from beginning to end (1,22). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches