Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time allowing the Word to shape us is in Psalm 95. 
Lord,
Don't let me be content just to sing yesterday's song of praise to You, but as I grasp more and more of Your greatness each day, let my heart overflow in new songs of praise (1-2). Use me to announce Your salvation to "the nations" today (3). Show me the foolishness of worshipping things made rather than the Maker of all things (5). Remind me that you are the definition of strength and beauty (6-7). Give me opportunities today to tell the world that You are both King and Judge (10). The entire creation longs for Your coming to make all things new. Make me ready and use me so others will be ready when You come (13). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches