Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Daily Text

Today's time being shaped by Christ through His Word is in Psalm 139. 
Lord,
You know EVERYTHING I do, EVERY thought, EVERYWHERE I go, ALL my habits, and ALL my words before I even say them. That kind if knowledge blows my mind (1-6). If ever I try to escape You, there is nowhere I can go (7-9). Thank You that as my Father, You hold onto me even when I  run from You (7,10). You made me and planned each of my days (13-16). Remind me that You know all so that I will trust You and obey You when life is difficult, knowing You are working to keep me close to You (17-18). I look forward to the day when all wicked can't cause anymore pain to Your people (19-22). Test me, purify me, and lead me today in works that last forever (23-24). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches