Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time letting the Word sanctify us is in Psalm 147. 
Lord,
Make my life praise You (1). When my life falls apart, You rebuild it. When I lose my way, You find me (2). When I become broken, You heal me (3). You can because all power and knowledge are Yours (5). You provide everything I need (7-9). Convince my heart that true power comes from fearing You and hoping in You (10-11). Your Word is unstoppable. By grace, You have made Your rule known to me. Let the nations know Your rule by watching me (15-20). Let my day from start to finish exalt You (20). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches