Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Daily Truth

 Today's time bowing before God in His Word is in Psalm 43.
My Savior and Master (9,12),
When I am faithless, You remain faithful to me. Although I am unrighteous, I can come to You only because You gave Your righteousness to me in Christ (1-2). When I feel defeated, remind me of the powerful ways You have worked in my life to draw me to You and hold me securely in You (3-5). I am a beggar before You. I have nothing of value apart from what You graciously give me (6). Help me not be grabby and to use wisely what You give me. Thank You for the promised presence of Your Spirit. Without Him, my life today would be as ineffective as that of a dead person (7). I trust You to fill me with Your love this morning (8). Show me Your will in Your Word and teach me how to follow it (8,10). Save me from the attacks of those who threaten to keep me from You (9). As Your servant, help me hear and do what You ask today (12).
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches