Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time being reminded of why we are breathing is in Psalm 148. 
Lord,
Use my life today to direct everyone around me to recognize Your greatness as the Creator and to praise You (1-5). The lightning, hail, snow, and wind don't rebel against Your commands. Don't let me rebel either (8). Point out to my dim sight the ways that ALL creation displays Your glory today (9-13). You are the strength of Your godly ones. Draw me close to You so I will reflect Your greatness from the beginning of my day until the end.
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches