Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Daily Truth

Today, let's read and submit to the truth of Psalm 149. 
Lord,
Don't let my praise become old, repetitious, and empty. Your glories are so numerous that I can sing a new song every day forever and never run out of new things for which to praise You (1). Let me not neglect worship with my church family and even encourage them to worship the One who made us a family 1-2). Be my King today (2). Let my entire body exalt You (3). I humbly recognize Your salvation as my only lasting beauty, victory, and joy (4-5). May my words exalt You and may Your Word be my weapon against the enemy (6-8). Thank You for the honor of bearing Your Truth before the nations (9). May You be exalted today from beginning to end (1,9). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches