Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time being shaped like Christ is in James 1:19-27. 
Lord,
I really want to accomplish Your righteous will (20). So make me ready to listen and slow to speak and slow to get mad (19). Help my heart humbly accept the truth of Your Word (21). Help me to obey Your Word, instead of just knowing it (22). Let me see who I really am when I look into Your Word (24-25). Use me to bless those who cannot help themselves and help me be unstained by the world (27). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches