Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time shaping our minds to think like Christ is in Psalm 140. 
Lord,
Keep me from stirring up conflict today (2). Guard my mouth from causing others pain (3). Let my only agenda today be to bless and give Your freedom, not to harm by taking captive or controlling others (4-5). Cause me to run to You when I need help (6) and to trust You alone as my Savior who protects me (7). Don't give me my selfish desires or ambitions so that I won't become proud and stop relying on You (8). Be just to those who attack me. Thank You for treating me better than I deserve in Christ (9-12). Help me remain in awe of Your greatness and in Your presence today (13).
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches